Citizenship by Investiment Program
Antigua and Barbuda offers the possibility to acquire citizenship by investing in the country.
– travel mobility with an Antigua & Barbuda passport
– visa-free travel to more than 165 countries and territories (including EU and UK) —> see link
– useful for international personal tax planning (no taxes for individuals)
– no taxes on worldwide income
– provides personal security and privacy
– lifestyle and retirement option
– competitive processing fees
– confidentiality of application procedure
– timeline approximately 60-90 days starting from the application submission
The investment options
– contribution to the National Development Fund (NDF) of US$100,000 for a family of up to four applicants, and US$125,000 for a family of five or more applicants
– real estate option – minimum of US$400,000 or US$200,000 as part of a joint investment
– investment in business – minimumof US$1.5million for a single investor; or $400,000 as part of a consortium investment of more than $5m.
Tax Residency Program
Antigua & Barbuda offers a special Tax Residency Program. Permanent Residency can be applied for, on an annual basis, under the following conditions:
– Must maintain a place of abode in Antigua (leased or rented)
– Physical presence of at least 30 days
– Payment of a flat tax of US$20,000 per annum
– Permanent Residents receive a certificate of residency and a TIN (Tax Identification Number)
Embassy staff are at your disposal to show you all available options to acquire the citizenship of Antigua and Barbuda. Contact us to arrange a meeting!
More information available on the website of the Citizenship by Investment Unit (CIU) —> link